Re: New problem compiling g-exctra.adb

    If you want to ignore such pointers, set PT_ANYTHING.

I thought PT_ANYTHING means "this pointer can point to anything" so that
any assignment through it will invalidate any addressable variable.
That's exactly the *opposite* from what setting a pointer to zero means.

    Note that I am still not sure if we can actually assume that a pointer
    with value 0 cannot point to user variables.  Does every language
    assume that &VAR is always nonzero?  It would seem natural to me, but
    I don't know for certain.

It actually doesn't matter.  We can assume the dereferencing zero is
erroneous, so that any attempt to do so need not invalidate any variable.