This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New problem compiling g-exctra.adb
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:56:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: New problem compiling g-exctra.adb
- References: <10409072204.AA28609@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 06:04:10PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> OK, I fixed that bug in the front end. Now I get an abort in
> add_pointed_to_var. The reason is that DECL_INITIAL of a pointer is
> set to INTEGER_CST of zero, but add_pointed_to_var expects an ADDR_EXPR.
I think add_pointed_to_var and add_pointed_to_expr should be merged.