This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why is the TREE_PURPOSE of a CONSTRUCTOR_ELT list for ARRAY_TYPE NULL?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:03:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Why is the TREE_PURPOSE of a CONSTRUCTOR_ELT list for ARRAY_TYPE NULL?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 03:55:49PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Does that mean that the corresponding index is the last index + 1?
> In any case, is this a documentation bug, or a C++ FE bug (IE should i
> expect tree_purpose to always be there, and it's just not getting set in
> the case of the C vtables, or do the docs need updating)?
We should probably change the vtable builder to fill in the values.