This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 04 11:27:43 EDT
- Subject: Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling
I would need a test case.
The test case is the Ada library file I mentioned. It happens to be a *very*
Do you have a variable that is a GIMPLE reg and at the same time
belongs to an alias set or its address is taken?
Yes. See my later message.