This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ability to disable URL mangling in makeinfo 4.7?
- From: karl at freefriends dot org (Karl Berry)
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: bug-texinfo at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:32:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ability to disable URL mangling in makeinfo 4.7?
I haven't seens any response to this. This is really causing quite
some troubles for us on gcc.gnu.org, so any help will be appreciated.
I saw two answers, from Patrice and Stepan:
In essence, sorry, you need to regenerate your documents. There were
ambiguities in the way the mangling was done before. I do not
anticipate any need to change it again.