Re: Ability to disable URL mangling in makeinfo 4.7?

Hi Gerald,

    I haven't seens any response to this.  This is really causing quite
    some troubles for us on gcc.gnu.org, so any help will be appreciated.

I saw two answers, from Patrice and Stepan:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-texinfo/2004-08/msg00046.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-texinfo/2004-08/msg00047.html

In essence, sorry, you need to regenerate your documents.  There were
ambiguities in the way the mangling was done before.  I do not
anticipate any need to change it again.

karl