This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] disregard previous release notes patch, use this one
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:11:04 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] disregard previous release notes patch, use this one
- References: <20040904211607.A9685@synopsys.com>
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004, Joe Buck wrote:
I apologize; the previous release notes patch had a validation error.
This one validates with "tidy". Please use it instead.
I installed this patch plus a simple followup patch to fix markup (by
replacing href="" by the corresponding, albeit currently broken, URLs).