Re: compilation bug on solaris with perl

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 04:08:07PM -0700, Edward Peschko wrote:
> 	1) what made that particular solution come to mind? why does this not
>            occur when 32bit mode is invoked?

Shared libraries linked via the gcc driver reference libgcc_s.so.1,
which would mean that they would not have unresolved symbols that
the linker would try to resolve from the main application.

I have no idea why 32-bit code would not act the same way.  I can
only guess that the Makefile generated is actually very different.

r~