This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Native GNAT (Ada) Support
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: bob at brasko dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 04 10:14:13 EDT
- Subject: Re: Native GNAT (Ada) Support
Is it considered to be as stable as an official GNAT release?
(For example gcc 3.4 vs Gnat 3.14p)
GNAT 3.x is based on GCC 2.8.1. GNAT 5.x is based on GCC 3.x.
Is the quality of the Ada support considered when making an official
release of gcc?