This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: generic vectors: how should they work?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, lorenz at us dot ibm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:07:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: generic vectors: how should they work?
- References: <20040901003511.GA8377@us.ibm.com> <41362D1C.email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 01:12:12PM -0700, James E Wilson wrote:
> Maybe we could reuse the array syntax for this, e.g vector to extract
> the first element of the vector?
That would work for me.