This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU libobjc on Darwin
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Bill Northcott <w dot northcott at unsw dot edu dot au>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:07:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU libobjc on Darwin
- References: <595C6EAE-FB09-11D8-ABDF-000393D3D676@unsw.edu.au> <413605AE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Stan Shebs writes:
Stan> I kind of volunteered to figure this one out at some point. We use
Stan> the extra argument to behave differently for the first field of a
Stan> structure, but it's not so clear whether it's critical or just a
Stan> leftover from old days.
The special behavior for the first first of a structure is due to