Re: Ada policy

dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)  wrote on 31.08.04 in <4134C6C4.5090103@gnat.com>:

> You have a strange way of jumping to extremely odd conclusions.

Actually, Zack's conclusions seem far more logical to me than your
arguments.

> No one ever said that it is not practical to write a large complex
> piece of software in standard Ada, and yet you conclude from our
> quite deliberate choice here that this is not practical.

You have a very strange way of switching from "we do it this way because
the other way is not practical" to "we do this deliberately" to "how dare
you say we do this deliberatly, it is the only practical way" to ... and
so on.

MfG Kai