This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.2 Release Candidate Available
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Christian Joensson <christian at j-son dot org>
- Cc: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Michael Chastain <mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:24:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.2 Release Candidate Available
- References: <4133F936.nailGYJ1ZALT3@mindspring.com> <4133FCEB.email@example.com> <20040831085506.A18592@synopsys.com> <20040831165229.A1723@synopsys.com> <20040901071715.A9135@fw.j-son.org>
On Aug 31, 2004, at 10:17 PM, Christian Joensson wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 04:52:29PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 08:55:06AM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
I successfully built RC1 and ran tests on a funny old HPUX 11.0
I also have a sparc-sun-solaris2.8 build that has completed but has
yet finished running tests. The results will show up soon on
Results now available:
There are large numbers of g77 failures.
The same holds for sparc-linux, see, e.g.,
Due to bus error.. maybe glibc related?
no a bug in the g77 front-end, see PR 17180.