This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline space problem
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:17:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Mainline space problem
By updating my mainline tree with commands like this:
cvs update -D "July 22, 2004"
I found that the example program compiled on July 20 and didn't on July
Bootstrap failed on July 22.
I'll work more on this later.