This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU libobjc on Darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Bill Northcott <w dot northcott at unsw dot edu dot au>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:16:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: GNU libobjc on Darwin
- References: <595C6EAE-FB09-11D8-ABDF-000393D3D676@unsw.edu.au> <200408311448.i7VEmIO33902@makai.watson.ibm.com> <E0B32BBD-FBAE-11D8-ABDF-000393D3D676@unsw.edu.au>
On Aug 31, 2004, at 5:35 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:
My question was if there anyone interested in fixing it, and where I
might file a request.
You can request it here... You've done that.
Although the problem is on the Apple branch, they are hardly going to
be interested in fixing something they don't use.
It may surprise you...
In the fullness of time, I'm sure that we'll make it work, we just
can't promise exactly when.