Re: GNU libobjc on Darwin

On Aug 31, 2004, at 5:35 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:
My question was if there anyone interested in fixing it, and where I might file a request.

You can request it here... You've done that.

Although the problem is on the Apple branch, they are hardly going to be interested in fixing something they don't use.

It may surprise you...

In the fullness of time, I'm sure that we'll make it work, we just can't promise exactly when.