Re: gcc 3.3.1 segmentation fault (in rtlanal.c, rtx_varies_p())

Giovanni Bajo wrote:

Yes, I meant create a new bug report, and add the testcase, a link to the patch
(to the html page from the mailing list archives) and your new testcase. But
can you try with FSF's latest release, 3.3.4? If it cannot be reproduced there,
there is no point in applying the patch.

Sorry for my delay. I tried my testcase with the FSF release 3.3.4 and the bug wasn't reproduced, so as I understand there is no need to apply the patch.

Thanks
Grigory Tolstolytkin