Re: Any recommendation for an expert on RTL?

On Friday, August 27, 2004, at 03:48 PM, Chunhua Liao wrote:
Our group is planning to do something related to RTL from GCC.

Most fun things are happening up in the trees.

We think it should be much better to talk with some export on this in addition to
studying RTL by ourself.

If you can tolerate it, you can talk with us. I suspect you might be able to find someone willing to talk. I'm assuming that you've read the 500 pages of documentation already that answers all the easy questions, and have studied the comments in the code near where you want to play... These two things will help form a common base from which to expand the conversation. Merely asking stuff that can be answered by either isn't as exciting for us.

I guess Mr. Stallman would be the best.

No, not really.

But we wander he is too busy

Yes, please don't bother him for mere technical matters about gcc.