This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Benchmarks (coybench), AMD64 and i686, 14 August 2004
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Scott Robert Ladd" <coyote at coyotegulch dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:53:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC Benchmarks (coybench), AMD64 and i686, 14 August 2004
- References: <411F794B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
> For the Opteron, GCC 3.5
> generates significantly faster code for the alma and tree benchmarks
> -- but it suffers a massive regression on the mole test.
Can you please file a bugreport with a preprocessed version of the mole test?
We can flag it as a regression and hopefully have it fixed before the release.