Question on cfg_remove_useles_stmts_bb

How does this get away with not checking that VAL has been clobbered?
It won't be if the tree is ssa, but it looks like the only place it's
being called from, the tree is no longer SSA.

This obviously isn't causing problems with current sources, but I believe
it's a latent problem since it's causing problems in my tree with
gcc.c-torture/execute/930513-2.c -O3.