Where do I mention a branch in our web pages?

Gerald --

I've created a csl-3_3_1-branch for some support work we'll be doing for a version of GCC based off of 3.3.1. It's probably not going to be interested to anyone except our direct customers, but I wanted to be a good citizen and put in on the web pages. I can't figure out where to put it, though; it doesn't really fit in the categories here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html

It's more like the Red Hat release branches than anything else, and I don't see them there either. What's the policy for such a branch?

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC