Re: Failed (fpga-info@xess.com)

Thank you for your interest in our products!  We will
respond to your request for further information within 24 hours.

If you are requesting an official price quotation, you can get one using our online form at http://www.xess.com/xess_int_quote.php3.  Your quotation will be automatically entered into our database for future reference and a printable version will be emailed to you within minutes!