RE: SSA code debugging

> >From an SSA-labelled source line, I'd like to find that particular
> >SSA-labeled variable in the object code.  Is that possible?
> We drop all the SSA names long before object code generation.  The last
> time you'll see a name will be in the .tailc tree dump.
> OTOH, there are no SSA labels in the source code.  So, I'm not sure what
>you are asking, exactly.
Hi Diego,

What I'd like is to be able to find out which object code location a SSA-labelled variable goes to, for debugging.  Similar to in gdb, like using 'info line' for function names.  But for SSA-labelled variables.

So if there are two versions of 'int A' by the SSA step, A_1 and A_2:  I could find out A_1 is at 0x63e4 and A_2 is 0x6350.

I'd be grateful for a suggested method for a way to do this, even if there isn't one already...

Thanks,
Lori