Problem with insn-conditions.c

Hi,

I'm really new to compiling GCC, and ran into a problem where
insn-conditions.c contained illegal characters in some of the strings
it generated.

It looked like the problem was that genconditions.c did not take into
account that the souce file was using windows line endings rather than
just \n

Have other people run into this problem?  I fixed it by just having
genconditions.c escape \r (although it might have been a better idea
to just have it ignore \r)

151,152d150
<       else if (*p == '\r')
<       fputs ("\\r", stdout);

I'm assuming I've got something misconfigured, but everything else
seems to have compiled so far.  Anyone got any ideas?

The version of GCC was version of 3.4.1 I found on the site.  And I'm
compiling under cywin on Windows XP.

    Thanks
    --Will