A question about c-parse.y

Hello,

I send you this e-mail because i need some help about
gcc grammar an i don't know where else to search for
the information i need.
I am trying to create a parser that reads some linux
kernel source files and returns to a file the names
(not prototypes) of the functions declared in them.
I have succesfully created a C parser (with the
functionality i described) using bison and a ISO-C
grammar found in Internet, but it does not work with
linux kernel sources. Now i try to use the grammar
from gcc (c-parse.y), but i have problems "cleaning it
up". When i say "cleaning it up" i mean remove the
actions that follow grammar rules, so i can take pure
grammar rules and use them with bison. The grammar i
created after removing the actions from the rules does
not work at all. It returns immediately errors, even
with "int a;".
Is there something i can do to create a parser with
grammar included in c-parse.y? Is there an other
alternative way to get the function names (except
-aux-info) without creating object files?
Any help would be really apreciated.
Thanks in advance,
    Simon