This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on VUSE
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 04 15:19:54 EDT
- Subject: Re: Question on VUSE
> I don't understand the VUSE on the statement defining T.4_8. Can
> somebody explain where it's coming from?
> # VUSE <tbg0803__utn_3>;
> T.4_8 = *sn_7;
From the dereference, of sn_7, obviously.
Sorry: I meant why that variable? What does the dereference have to do
The dereference is to a field inside Unit_Table, not Utn. If it's just
picking some random integer, why not pick T1, T2, T3, or T4, which I
added just to make that happen.