Re: ps -a

On Friday, July 30, 2004, at 03:53 PM, Pandey, Pooja wrote:
We have GCC 3.4 in solaris OS. We checked the jobs running using ps -a cpmmand. It
showed that one program still running, which one already aborted or finished.
Why this was happening ? was this some memory problem with program or problem with OS or
with compiler.

First, this is the wrong list for such question, second you don't include any detail to allow the question to be answered. Details would include a complete log what what you were doing, what you saw, what you wanted to see...