Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1

Alan Cox writes...

> There is no compiler implementing the proposed LSB C++ ABI currently in
> existance. So how are you not creating the standard ?

It's my understanding that the LSB spec is dynamically generated from a
database of interfaces that itself was generated from a gcc 3.3.3 version
of libstdc++ and some other tools that extract information about the
interfaces of that implementation. Assuming that's the case, it should
exactly match the gcc 3.3.3 implementation. If not then something is wrong.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux and Open Source Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard