RE: How can I retrieve section-attribute infomation in RTL

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 05:13, Dave Korn wrote:
>   And don't forget that if your symbol_ref comes from an extern decl, it
> can't be trusted.  E.g.

Only if the program is broken.  The foo.c file should be including the
foo.h file, and the foo.h file should have the full declaration of the
foo function instead of a partial one.  If the program is written
correctly, this would work.  I see this as no different from failing to
use a prototype definition instead of an old-style definition in the
foo.h file.