Questions about changing GCC...

Hello:

   I'm now joining a project for changing GCC. Basically, the team will use the function about scanner and parser of GCC. Moreover, we want to print out the "basic-blocks" of input c file for further research. Now I'm looking for GCC-3.3.1 and in trouble with compiling c files inside seperately. The makefile.in is so complicated, and I wonder there could be another way to just pick out c-lex.c and c-parse.c, compile them seperately for my own useage?

   If it is impossible, could I get the order of compiling each files for more easily debugging? Thanks a lot!!Appreciate~~

                                                    Developer Ian from Taiwan