This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a code review (565909) Update to gcc-3.3.4/gcc-3.4.1, use libc.afrom pr
- From: Daniel Kegel <dkegel at google dot com>
- To: Douglas Greiman <dgreiman at google dot com>
- Cc: reviewlog at google dot com, Craig Silverstein <csilvers at google dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:17:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: a code review (565909) Update to gcc-3.3.4/gcc-3.4.1, use libc.afrom pr
- References: <E1Bj53Demail@example.com> <40EF371A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Maybe it would be appropriate for me to have Colin Smith review this
first, before asking for approval from a tools owner?
Douglas Greiman wrote:
I hope you don't need this super quickly, since I basically have no idea
what this does without reading your design doc and the other code.
:69-71,91: Make the filename a variable