This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 21 GCC HEAD regressions, 2 new, with your patch on 2004-07-07T22:45:18Z.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: hongjiu dot lu at intel dot com (Lu, Hongjiu)
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, apinski at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 00:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 21 GCC HEAD regressions, 2 new, with your patch on 2004-07-07T22:45:18Z.
> How do I reproduce it? It works for me on Linux/x86.
By a cross compiler to powerpc-apple-darwin.
Here is the anyalsis of the problem, we already had called MAKE_DECL_ONE_ONLY
by the time we get to emit_tinfo_decl so your patch is wrong.
Figure out where we set DECL_ONE_ONLY instead of setting it late in the game.