re:re:gcc test results question

let me rephrase my question then.

the test results referenced by the url are from running 'make check' on the
new gcc 3.4.1 compiler.  the results for the AMD chip show many more
'unexpected failures' than test results for the Intel chips.

so, given these test results from 'make check', if i have a choice between
running gcc 3.4.1 on an AMD computer and on an Intel computer, should i
choose the Intel machine?

thanks

dave riedel