Re: EH question and registers

    I have trouble believing that you havn't rebuild libgcc_eh since then.
    In particular, it would mean you havn't been doing a complete bootstrap
    and test cycle on the patches you've been writing, and that surely
    cannot be correct.

Ah, OK, I see what happened.

I did a full bootstrap, but then when I was last running the ACATS, I'd
done a "make unstage1".

So the version of libgcc_eh.a in my directory *then* was the one that
hadn't gotten rebuilt.  I do a newer one in stage2/libgcc_eh.a, but
doing a "make" after the "make unstage1" did *not* rebuild it: I had
to rm libgcc/*.o to get them rebuilt.