GCC 3.4.1 Released

GCC 3.4.1 has been released.

This release is a bug-fix release, containing fixes for the defects listed here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.4/changes.html#3.4.1

There are no new features in this release, but there are a lot of improvements for various languages and architectures.

Unfortunately, the FSF's FTP servers have not yet accepted ,my upload, and requests for help to the FSF's ftp-upload address have not yet resulted in a reply.

Therefore, the release is only available from mirrors of gcc.gnu.org, as listed here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html

Although lots of people contributed in various ways to this release, I'd particularly like to recognize Joe Buck (who prepared the release notes) and Richard Henderson (who fixed lots of bugs). Thanks!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC