This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 3.4.1 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-annouce at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:34:56 -0700
- Subject: GCC 3.4.1 Released
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
GCC 3.4.1 has been released.
This release is a bug-fix release, containing fixes for the defects
There are no new features in this release, but there are a lot of
improvements for various languages and architectures.
Unfortunately, the FSF's FTP servers have not yet accepted ,my upload,
and requests for help to the FSF's ftp-upload address have not yet
resulted in a reply.
Therefore, the release is only available from mirrors of gcc.gnu.org, as
Although lots of people contributed in various ways to this release, I'd
particularly like to recognize Joe Buck (who prepared the release notes)
and Richard Henderson (who fixed lots of bugs). Thanks!