[rtl]--call_insn, numbers of arguments

Hi, all!
I've some questions about call_insn and number of args of a function call.

1. If the called function of a call_insn has arguments, then the PREV_INSN of this call_insn MUST be the SET insns used to evaluate the arguments.
   If there are n arguments, the previous n insns are all statements to evaluate the n arguments.

I'm not quite sure if the above notions is right.

2. After the rtl of a function is generated, and we get an rtx points to a call_insn in this functiion, can we determine the number of arguments of the called function? and how?

thanks!

WangYi