Re: bootstrap of 3.4.1 RC1 failed on powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0

Joe> That is, unless binutils is a possibility.  I know that you recommend
Joe> against the use of binutils on AIX, but if gas is better about forward
Joe> references ...

	The RH GNUPro deliverable to IBM included Binutils that works on
AIX 4.3.3.  I do not know if the current FSF Binutils in CVS or any of the
recent FSF Binutils releases continue to function correctly.  I know that
the Binutils deliverable and FSF Binutils do not function correctly on
AIX 5L.

David