#pragma once

Hi,

What is the status and plans about further supporting or removing the
"#pragma once" feature?

Is it possible that you remove the warning: "#pragma once is obsolete"
in future gcc versions or add a switch to disable it?
You could rather warn, once this #pragma is actually ignored with a
certain preprocessor, rather than warning users that this feature
*might* be abandoned.

Further I could not find a full detailed list of #pragma directives that
are supported by gcc. Since unsupported #pragma directives are usually
silently ignored, this is really a problem.
I could only find the note that you do not recommend the usage. I found
some information about certain processor specific #pragmas and about
"#pragma interface" and "#pragma implementation".
What about e.g. the ones defined in ISO standards though?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Daniel Sievers