Re: Posts regarding deleting the VAX form of GCC from the next series

On Mon, 2004-06-21 21:34:19 +0100, Christoph Hellwig <hch@infradead.org>
wrote in message <20040621203419.GA24033@infradead.org>:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 04:31:15PM -0400, Gregg C Levine wrote:

> > Yes ELF support is on its way, no timeline for it, that I know of, but I
> > think it might even be there.
>
> So you're volunteering to maintain the port?

Any chance to organize a developer's meeting to bootstrap people into
doing maintenance for a port? I think it's most people's No. #1 problem
to not know where to start! I'd be interested to have such a meeting in
Europe, possibly in Germany 8^)

MfG, JBG