This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.1 Status
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:24:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.1 Status
- References: <200406221906.i5MJ6gC10667@tin.geop.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
Gave a bootstrap here with testing:
PASS: gcc.dg/darwin-longlong.c (test for excess errors)
PASS: gcc.dg/darwin-longlong.c execution test
PASS: gcc.dg/darwin-misaligned.c (test for excess errors)
BTW, passes on mainline too.
Did the full test cycle complete?
I think he had meant that he had gave a full test cycle.
He did so! Mr Mitchell, I usually do a complete bootstrap cycle. And it
Also, I belong to the category which is testing twice.