Re: Regressions on mainline\

>> There are also patches pending for profiling stuff, perhaps they help
>> (and perhaps not...).  Unfortunately they've been ignored four times now :-(
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg01674.html

Zack> This is a beautiful example of patches that are not getting reviewed
Zack> mainly because no one who can officially review them feels qualified
Zack> to do so.  I'd be willing to sign off on a review done by the author
Zack> of the profiling code, but I'm not sure who that is.

	I believe that Honza has performed most of the recent work in the
profiling areas of GCC.  I have heard second-hand that he thinks the
patches are okay.  Maybe he would comment publically?

David