Regressions on mainline

On the mainline, I'm seeing failures with stack-1.C, gcov-1.C, and warn7.C.

Since we have a policy of not checking things without running tests, and yet I'm seeing these failures on multiple platforms, I'm perplexed as to what has transpired.

Would someone please explain why these tests are failing and what is being done to fix them?

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC