Re: GCC 3.4.1 Status Report

> The observant among you have noticed that June 15th came and went
> without a release.
>
> However, I intend to create a prerelease in the very near future --
> perhaps as early as tomorrow.  After that point, the branch will go
> slushy; I'll need to approve all patches.
>
> There are still 56 bugs targeted at 3.4.1; I plan to postpone nearly all
> to a later release.
>
> There are a few PRs that do look critical to me, including PR 14782,
> which refers to an unaligned access on PA, and PR 16026 which is a
> problem in assign_parms.
>
> There are are also a large number of unit-at-a-time and/or
> no-unit-at-a-time problems and discrepancies.  Jan, you've still not
> made any notations on those PRs about whether or not you think they can
> be fixed.  Gaby, you've not commented on 13560; I'd hoped you would try

I am just going trought those bugreports.  There are few marked as
unit-at-a-time (or non-unit-at-a-time) but they are not closely related:

target/14798 seems to be SH backend bug with patch being disucssed there...

C++/14865  THis looks like C++ frontend bug in the legacy way of doing
reachability using SYMBOL_REFERENCED.  I am not quite sure what to do
here.

middle-end/15114  I used to have patch for this, but Richard had better
ideas to fix, but I am unsure what is the status right now...

I am testing fixes for remaining two problems and will try into those 3
too later...

Honza