This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Notes from the version control BOF at the summit
- From: Lars Segerlund <lars dot segerlund at comsys dot se>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:24:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Notes from the version control BOF at the summit
- References: <email@example.com>
When discussing svn, is svk also taken into account ?
With them together you can do the central/disconnected/distributed thingie ?
Really curious , Lars Segerlund.
On 04 Jun 2004 16:29:09 -0400
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We held a version control BOF yesterday at the summit. I promised to
> send out the notes which I took, and here they are. These represent
> only my own opinions, not any sort of group consensus. These only
> include the ideas which I wrote down; I may have missed other items.
> I do not personally have a strong opinion on these issues, and this is
> mostly a report, not an argument.
... snip ....