Re: gimple-low.c:lower_function_body

    Removing some abstractions to make it more amenable to other passes:
    removing binding contours, making exception handling explicit, etc.  In
    the future it may include exposing address arithmetic and anything we
    may find useful for future optimizations.

OK, so it's not the lowering of the "body" per se, but of everything
in the body.

    I discuss it (very) briefly in this year's Summit paper on tree-ssa and
    it's described in doc/passes.texi.

Can you put some of that text at the beginning of the file so that the
later comments make more sense?  Thanks.

    Sorry, the description is vague, could you post a test case?

It turns out that I didn't realize that I had to explicitly call the builtin
for STACK_ALLOC.  If it has to be done by all languages, I was surprised
to find it in C-specific code.

But anyway I got past that and the additional args on ARRAY_REF (I haven't
done COMPONENT_REF) work well.

I can now compile the first eight routines in the Ada library and then
it the problem I just recently asked about.