re: gcc news

Matthieu wrote:
After a few suggestions on this mailing list, I thought I could maybe
try to write a small weekily not-too-technical summary of traffic on
this mailing list. The first edition is available today from
http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/gcc/gcc.html.

I'm sure this idea will be very popular if you can pull it off; it's a lot of work!

Suggestion: go have a look at http://www.kerneltraffic.org/
There are four different weekly newsletters there: one
for the kernel, one for wine, one for KDE, etc.
They would surely welcome one for gcc.

I think once a week would be a perfectly good rate
at which to put out new editions.  It gives the threads
time to ripen and come to a conclusion before you write them up.
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com