This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Criteria for GCC 4.0
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, stl at caltech dot edu, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:12:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Criteria for GCC 4.0
On Friday, June 4, 2004, at 10:04 AM, Joe Buck wrote:
On the 3.5 vs 4.0 discussion, I haven't seen anyone make a new
a while; the same arguments are just being repeated. Once the GCC
is over, I think we'll just call an SC vote and be done with it.
I think this is an excellent use of the SC. I think that is the best
course of action.