HELP: GCC Passes and Files

Hi,
  I have mailed to this group before about this.thanx for all your help.I
  am trying to build an operational profile for gcc and trying to find out
  the reliability of the components of gcc.I am considering component as
  'the group of source files that contribute to a particular pass of the
  compiler' like they mentioned in

http://www.dis.com/gnu/gcc/Passes.html

but this document is missing many files that are there in gcc.i looked
into the code and figured out the problem to some extent.but i am unable
to find out to which pass the following files belong

builtins.c
collect2.c
cfgbuild.c
enquire.c
diagnostic.c
timevar.c
sbitmap.c
intl.c
linemap.c
mkdeps.c
params.c
prefix.c

and there are some files which i think will go to the same pass but unable
to assiggn them to any component.
hash.c
hastab.c
hashtable.c
ggc-common.c
ggc-none.c
ggc-page.c

i will be glad if anyone can help me with this.thank you in advance

best regards
nath.