Criteria for GCC 4.0

[I'm on the list, no need to Cc me on replies.]

Thought I'd post something inflammatory and controversial just before
leaving for a week.  (And then encountering all the offended people in
person in Ottawa, yay!)

The recurring 3.5-vs-4.0 thing is sure to come up, so I thought I'd
generate some discussion by providing my opinion, and talking points,
on why we don't have 4.0 material yet.

    http://www.jaj.com/space/phil/40.html

See y'all in 14 hours or so.

--
<stevenb> Some of the developers wouldn't even be allowed to drink at all if
          the summit was held in the US.