This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Suppressing specific compiler warnings
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Banibrata Dutta <dutta at india dot hp dot com>
- Cc: "'Joseph S. Myers'" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>, "'Steven Bosscher'" <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'Ranjit Mathew'" <rmathew at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:54:45 -0700
- Subject: RE: Suppressing specific compiler warnings
- References: <003101c44306$ba61e8a0$c0714c0f@nt13192>
On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 02:49, Banibrata Dutta wrote:
> Great. So this has obviously got a long history of "thought" given to it.
> Any indication as to when the "thought"(s) might be put into "action" ??
> Is it anywhere on the development roadmap ?
When someone volunteers to do it or pays a contributor enough to care
about it :)
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>