Re: prerequisites.html

Andrew Pinski <pinskia@physics.uc.edu> writes:

> I have been trying to fix the libcpp build failure and noticed that
> I could not fix it as I do not have the software that is required.
> Since nowhere is documented what is needed to autoconf/automake the
> libcpp sub-directory.

I usually look at the top of the generated files and use the versions
that are mentioned there.  For example:

$ head -n 3 libcpp/configure

#! /bin/sh
# Guess values for system-dependent variables and create Makefiles.
# Generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59 for cpplib  .

$ head -n 1 libcpp/Makefile.in

# Makefile.in generated by automake 1.8.4 from Makefile.am.

Now, this is not to say that it's ideal .. ;-)

Ben