This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: About "define_expand" having names which are not standard pattern names.
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: mike at bbs dot sign dot idv dot tw
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:37:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: About "define_expand" having names which are not standard pattern names.
- References: <20040524213223.GB10923@csdn.sign.idv.tw>
>>>>> mike writes:
mike> I know that "define_expand" is used to expand the standard pattern
mike> name into multiple RTL, but the name "sse2_loadsd" is not a standard
mike> pattern name. What does this kind of "define_expand" mean?
Not all pattern names must use standard pattern names. Named
patterns can be invoked by name. Look at the other references to
gen_sse2_loadsd and CODE_for_sse2_loadsd.